The Yearly Agenda
During any given year, the chapter conducts
- Dinner Meetings: The chapter host two to three dinner meetings (technical presentations) during a year for it members.
- Technical Seminar - Each year the chapter sponsors a technical seminar (8 hour session) on a health physics topic of interest for its members.
- Science Education Enrichment Day: The chapter along with the local chapter of the American Nuclear Society (ANS) supports an educational booth for the Science Education Enrichment Day (September or October) at the University of South Carolina's Aiken campus.
- Social Gathering. During the November and December time frame the local chapter of the ANS invites the chapter to participate in its "Holiday Celebration". In addition, the chapter also host a social function for its members at the local rowing club, baseball complex, or ice hockey rink.
- Roscoe Hall Memorial Fund Raiser Tournament- The chapter along with its affiliate members host a Roscoe Hall Memorial Fund Raiser Golf Tournament each year. The funds raised from the tournament provides fiscal support to college students in Georgia and South Carolina pursuing a degree in the field of health physics.