- August 16, 2015: The NJCHPS held it's Annual Picnic at the Monmouth Park Horse Race Track. WE THANK Chase Environmental for helping support this event. Sue Dupre did a wonderful job coordinating this for the Chapter. Mike Drzyzga took some great photographs, see the photo section.
- June 10, 2015, Chapter's fun-filled Annual Meeting, to include raffles/auction, and guest presenter. Location: Holiday Inn, Davidson Road, Somerset, NJ. For details click here.
Mike Drzyzga and Pat McDermott's "Mug Shot"
Mikes receives the Chapter's glass "coffee" mug for being the presenter on June 10, 2015.
- April 15, 2015, Frazier Bronson, CHP, presents "Babies, Spiders, and Persimmons: Adventures in post-Fukushima Japan", Hosted by Princeton, University, Joseph Henry Room, Jadwin Hall (see the photo section)
- September 16, 2014 Dr. Mohan Doss presents "Low-Dose Radiation is Beneficial, Not Harmful".
- June 26, 2013, DNA to D&D: A Molecular Biologist's Foray Into Am-241 Health Physics
Dr. Walt Lilly, Southeast Missouri State University
- June 14, 2012, Annual Meeting (click here for info)
- April 26, 2012, Meeting (click here for info)
Presentation Topic: Decommissioning of a 1920s-Era Chemistry Lab Building and Assorted Surprises
What Exactly Were They Doing with That Radium?
- Highlights of the new ANSI Z136.8 – 2012 Laser Standard for Research, Development, and Testing (01/17/2013)
- Grassroots Preparedness, a Radiation Risk Scale, and Marketing of Health Physics (11/10/2011)
- Agreement State Q&A Session (10/05/2011)
- 2011 NJHPS Annual Meeting (06/13/2011)
- Tour of PPPL (04/26/2011)